We’re back with Season 4 and in this episode I’m talking all about self-care guilt.
Teachers tell me all the time that they feel guilty when they practice self-care. It’s extremely common and I have experienced it for myself. The good news is, there’s quite a lot you can do about it!
In this episode of the Teacher Wellbeing Podcast, I explore 7 ways you can stop the self-care guilt trip and get back to enjoying your wellbeing and your life.
As it’s the first episode of a new season, I also share some updates that have happened since the end of Season 3 and some upcoming announcements.
Subscribe to make sure you won’t miss an episode, and please leave a rating and review so more people can find the show!
Enjoy the podcast!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Be awesome like Kirsty and Jane by becoming a supporter of the Teacher Wellbeing Podcast on Patreon here!
- My book recommendation this week is ‘The Gifts of Imperfection’ by Brené Brown. You can get a free audiobook download and 30-day free trial of Audible at www.audibletrial.com/TeacherWellbeing
- My feature in Body + Soul about my experience of thyroid cancer
- The Teacher Self-Care Tips article in ABC Life
- The Winter Issue of Teachers Thriving Magazine all about work-life balance
- Sign up for Self-Care September here!
- Get my Weekly Self-Care Planner on Teachers Pay Teachers
- Find other Teacher Wellbeing Podcast episodes mentioned here,
- To see if coaching can help you, book an intro call here
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Instagram.
Have questions, comments, episode ideas or want to volunteer to be a guest on the show?
Get in touch with the Self-Care for Teachers team at hello [at] selfcareforteachers [dot] com [dot] au