I’m sharing 3 reasons why your school needs to have a wellbeing champion role that is focused on teacher and staff wellbeing.
Right now I acknowledge this idea of having an official Wellbeing Champion position in schools is aspirational.
We don’t currently have an official role of Wellbeing Champion or Wellbeing Coordinator or Head of Wellbeing in most schools.
Therefore this episode is really more about my vision of what these roles could be in schools, rather than necessarily what we currently have.
I’d love for it to be something to spark your imagination and hopefully some conversation in your staffroom.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Sign up to The Advocate Newsletter http://eepurl.com/dqyp2n
- Book a Free Discovery Call https://selfcareforteachers.as.me/?appointmentType=5675726
- The Freebies Library at www.selfcareforteachers.com.au/library
- Cultivating Extraordinary Wellbeing Video Training www.selfcareforteachers.com.au/cultivating
- Wellbeing Champions Meetup www.selfcareforteachers.com.au/wellbeingchampion
- School Staff Wellbeing & Resilience Sessions: taking bookings for 2021 now! Email [email protected]
Have questions, comments, episode ideas or want to volunteer to be a guest on the show?
Get in touch with the Self-Care for Teachers team at hello [at] selfcareforteachers [dot] com [dot] au