I’m back with the first Episode of Season 7 of the Teacher Wellbeing Podcast!
It is good to be back behind the mic and in this episode I’m really excited to share the 11 mistakes that I see teachers and schools making when it comes to teacher health, wellbeing and resilience.
These are common mistakes that I’ve noticed over the years in my work with teachers and schools. These things are often what we work on during coaching sessions and I’ve definitely made a lot of these mistakes myself, too.
So I’m sharing these with the greatest empathy and compassion. If you recognise yourself in these, know that I’m right there with you and we’re human so learning and growing and messing up is part of the deal.
It can just be good for us to be aware of some of these mistakes so that we can catch ourselves when we are making them, course correct when we need to and also, if possible, try and avoid them next time.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Cultivating Extraordinary Wellbeing Video Training www.selfcareforteachers.com.au/cultivating
- Wellbeing Champions Meetup www.selfcareforteachers.com.au/wellbeingchampion
- School Staff Wellbeing & Resilience Sessions: taking bookings for 2021 now! Email [email protected]
- S04 E11 Three thinking Traps
- S01 E18 Self-Care and Differentiation
- S05 E07 The Other Side of the Wellbeing Equation
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- The Dance of Anger by Harriet Lerner
Have questions, comments, episode ideas or want to volunteer to be a guest on the show?
Get in touch with the Self-Care for Teachers team at hello [at] selfcareforteachers [dot] com [dot] au