In this episode, I interview Melissa, a teacher with a powerful story about taking back control and power and responsibility for own health and wellbeing.
Contribute to the Crowdfunder for Season 6 here: https://www.pozible.com/project/teacher-wellbeing-podcast-season-6
I’d love to hear your questions and comments! All the details about how you can leave me a voicemail are here.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Pozible Crowdfunding campaign: pledge today!
- Teacher Health and Wellbeing Survey coming soon: listen to the podcast episode about the 2018 survey results here.
- Replay Week of the Teacher Wellbeing and Resilience Free Workshops: starts 29th June. It’s free, sign up here.
- Fatigue Resilience Masterclasses 3 on STRESS
- Fatigue Resilience Masterclass 4 on SLEEP
- Replays of Fatigue Resilience Masterclasses 1 and 2 can be purchased through the Pozible campaign
Did I mention that you should pledge your support for the Pozible crowdfunding campaign for the Teacher Wellbeing Podcast today? 😉
I’d so appreciate if you could do that right now and go and share the link with your teaching colleagues too because podcasts are free to listen to but they’re not free to make, and with your support I’m looking forward to finishing Season 6 and being able to follow it up with a 7th Season later in 2020. So thanks in advance for your support of the Teacher Wellbeing Podcast, go and pledge right now!
As always, remember you’re a person first and a teacher second and you are WORTHY of your own care.
May you continue to look after yourself wholeheartedly this year, be a beacon of inspiration for others and an example to encourage your colleagues to do the same.
Have questions, comments, episode ideas or want to volunteer to be a guest on the show?
Get in touch with the Self-Care for Teachers team at hello [at] selfcareforteachers [dot] com [dot] au