Hello everyone and welcome back to Season 6 of the Teacher Wellbeing Podcast! I’m so excited to be here and back on your airwaves and in your earbuds every week for the next 8 weeks at least.
Today I’m excited to share with you the voicemails that I have received since I asked for listeners to call in and Leave me a voicemail for Season 6 of the Teacher Wellbeing Podcast answering this question: “Thinking back on your first year of teaching, what did you learn about staying healthy and cultivating wellbeing as a person and as a teacher? Put another way, what advice would you give your first-year teacher self about staying healthy and cultivating wellbeing as a teacher?” https://www.selfcareforteachers.com.au/voicemail
Contribute to the Crowdfunder for Season 6 here: https://www.pozible.com/project/teacher-wellbeing-podcast-season-6
Dear listener, you can still call in and leave me your voicemails because I have loved hearing these answers:
- You can ask a question that you’d like me to answer on the show
- You can answer this reflective question of what do you wish you’d known in your first year or what advice you would give your first year self
- And I’d love to hear from you about your experience in this pandemic. In particular I’d like to spark some reflection for you on what you have learned from this pandemic that you will take forward with you, what you have let go of and or what really matters.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Pozible Crowdfunding campaign: pledge today!
- Teacher Health and Wellbeing Survey coming soon: listen to the podcast episode about the 2018 survey results here.
- Replay Week of the Teacher Wellbeing and Resilience Free Workshops: starts 29th June. It’s free, sign up here.
- Fatigue Resilience Masterclasses 3 on STRESS
- Fatigue Resilience Masterclass 4 on SLEEP
- Replays of Fatigue Resilience Masterclasses 1 and 2 can be purchased through the Pozible campaign
Did I mention that you should pledge your support for the Pozible crowdfunding campaign for the Teacher Wellbeing Podcast today? 😉
I’d so appreciate if you could do that right now and go and share the link with your teaching colleagues too because podcasts are free to listen to but they’re not free to make, and with your support I’m looking forward to finishing Season 6 and being able to follow it up with a 7th Season later in 2020. So thanks in advance for your support of the Teacher Wellbeing Podcast, go and pledge right now!
As always, remember you’re a person first and a teacher second and you are WORTHY of your own care.
May you continue to look after yourself wholeheartedly this year, be a beacon of inspiration for others and an example to encourage your colleagues to do the same.
Have questions, comments, episode ideas or want to volunteer to be a guest on the show?
Get in touch with the Self-Care for Teachers team at hello [at] selfcareforteachers [dot] com [dot] au